A good vanilla cupcake is moist and fluffy with a creamy vanilla frosting. If you’re looking for a simple and easy to make vanilla cupcake recipe, this is the one to try.
Other than a quick and delicious snack, the addition of collagen would help boost the health factor of an already indulgent cupcake. (see benefits of collagen supplements)
One can also argue that adding collagen to baked goods would make cupcakes taste better.
Our MCT Collagen Peptides comes in vanilla flavour, the most versatile flavour to be combined with any baked goods.
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
3 eggs, room temperature
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 scoop of MCT Collagen Peptides (vanilla flavour)
1 1/4 cup whole milk
2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mix the butter on high speed for 30 seconds. Whisk in the caster sugar and eggs.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients mixture, MCT collagen peptides and milk.
- Distribute the batter evenly into cupcake papers. Then fill each paper with the batter about 2/3 the way up.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until centers are springy to the touch.
- Leave it to cool down for about 15 minutes before piping the frosting onto the cupcakes.
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
4 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 scoop of MCT Collagen Peptides (vanilla flavour)
2-3 tbsp of milk
- Mix the butter until light and creamy. Then add in the powdered sugar in batches.
- Add in the salt, milk and vanilla.